This is a custom Arp 2600 that has all sorts of happy shit in it. I don't know what all of this means, quite honestly, but I'm sure y'all do. :)
This 2600 has had the following mods or additions:
- Internal (modified Paia) Midi converter with eight cv's and eight gates
- Adjustable threshold Comparator provides a gate output for the envelope follower.
- Envelope follower Decoupling switch. Provides DC capability.
- CMS Blue Meanie Filter. A great Moog -24/db ladder filter clone
- John Blacet Divider module. Divides pulses and audio.
- Key CV attenuator to VCF and expanded Envelope times (Half / Normal /x5)
- Envelope generator LEDs that grow and dim in brightness to their outputs.
- AR only gate input jack (not shown)
- Electronic switch Gate input jack and clock rate LED
- Reverb Bypass switch and 1/4" output jacks
- Three spring reverb tank
- Improved reverb circuitry
- Better power supply
- All black Arp Odyssey slider caps