Monday, November 24, 2008

More eBay talk of the shameless plug variety

Right now on eBay I'm offering a heavy binder that has the service manuals for the Polymoog line. Included as a bonus is the schematic drawings for the Polymoog Keyboard. It's nearly 4.5 pounds of Polymoog goodness!

After I'm done with this post, I'm going to list Moog Source eproms on eBay. :)

Both on eBay and the store are NOS Micromoog or Multimoog Selector knobs at $5 each.

I put some Moog Music-made photocopies of the Sonic 6 Owner's manual on the parts store.

I also put up the power regulator board that I have up on eBay.

I have a few used but in great condition Roland keys available for $12.50 each, but I need to get a good picture.
In the event you need a key for any of the Roland synths below, speak up quickly! I have 3 each of the natural keys and 19 sharps.

Jupiter 4 (JP-4)
Promars (MRS-2)
RS101
RS202
RS505
System 100
System 100M keyboards
System 700 keyboards
SH-1
SH-2
SH-3 / 3A
SH-5
SH-7
SH-09
SH-1000
SH-2000
VP-330 (early version)

No comments: