- If a press nut is broken, gluing it back into place is not the proper fix.
- You do not need to de-tarnish gold plated stuff, 'cause GOLD DOESN'T TARNISH!
- Tweezers are a more efficient way to remove bushings, especially if you don't have to take the keys off the keybed!
- Caig products and vintage synths don't mix.
- If your soldering iron doesn't get really hot, you should get a new one.
- Solder wick is better than using a plunger to remove solder. A power vacuum desolderer is best, but I know they can be pricey.
- Don't re-assemble a synth if you still need to replace caps, especially on the power supply. You're either going to have to take the thing apart again or replace said caps incorrectly.
Edited for accuracy, and a bunch of other things.